While the next marketing tool is approved by the director, somewhere in the West they are testing a new, improved and more effective one. The task of the marketing service is to track new products, implement them and achieve results.
2021 in terms of goals is not inferior to the previous ones; comfort and customer satisfaction remain priorities. Where digital marketing is heading in 2021, which tools will work, and which ones should be abandoned, read below.
Chatbots are an important digital trend in 2021. AI technology uses instant messaging to keep in touch with customers 24/7. Virtual assistants offer great customer service – they are responsive, provide quick and accurate answers, and never lose patience. Chatbots will help businesses save $8 billion a year by 2021, especially in the banking and healthcare industries.
Let’s start with some statistics about video marketing:
- According to YouTube, consumption of mobile video content is increasing by 100% every year.
- Adding a video to an email campaign increases the click-through rate by 200-300%.
- 90% of users have videos that help them make a purchase decision for a product or service.
- 64% of customers are more likely to shop online after watching a video.
These numbers, as well as the situation with COVID-19 and quarantine measures, speak volumes about the importance of including video in your marketing strategy for 2021. Providing informational content through visualization allows you to effectively communicate your message to a large number of people.
The most popular are “live” videos (interviews, demonstration of goods in business, life in the office, the process of creation and production, etc.) as a great way for companies to show the people behind their brand, it creates a trusting relationship from customers and ” humanizes “the brand.
Attracting popular and influential users to promote your brand is not new to marketing, but it works great nonetheless. Firstly, the subscribers of such accounts trust the advice and opinion of the idol, follow their activity and imitate them with pleasure. Second, celebrity tips are not perceived as direct marketing messages. The tool works to increase sales and improve the company’s image. If you want to become an influencer in the music space, then use Spotify as a medium. Start the process of musicians on the platform. Buy spotify plays, get a more active fan-base and post frequently. That’s definitely the easiest way to get popular on the music platform.
Do you think that messengers came to our world to send emoji to their contacts? Yes, but it’s not certain.
Consider in numbers:
- 1.3 billion – monthly active audience of Facebook Messenger
- 2 billion messages monthly participate in correspondence between customers and companies
- 1.3 billion – monthly active audience of WhatsApp
- 55 thousand messages participate in the correspondence via WhatsApp every day
- 1.5 billion users – YouTube’s monthly audience.
Messengers allow you to send messages to customers directly, personalizing the conversation and adding value to the offer. This fact is confirmed by statistics: 46% of users prefer to communicate with business through instant messengers instead of email.