CCNA is an associate-level certificate, which is offered by one of the world’s leading providers of cybersecurity, networking, and IT solutions – Cisco. Its certification program has experienced the significant change on February 24, 2020. The company has cut down the option of multiple tests and credentials. Now, there’s just one comprehensive exam that the candidates have to take, and it is Cisco 200-301.
In the previous version of the Cisco CCNA Certification Exams , there were numerous exams available for the applicants at this level of program, and each of them has a specific path of learning. The new version has swapped most certificates to the professional-level track.
What Are Important Details of Cisco 200-301 Exam?
There are no particular prerequisites for the new Cisco 200-301 exam, but the following things are recommended for those students who are going to take it:
- You must have an exceptional understanding of the exam topics;
- You may have at least one year of experience in computer networking as well as working with the Cisco equipment;
- You should have a great grasp of networking fundamentals.
In IT Certifications Exams Download , the learners will have to attempt 100 questions, and these questions will be made from a wide range of topics, including switching, routing, programming, wireless security, networking, and so on. You have to answer these multiple-choice questions within 2 hours and get the score with 825 points on a scale of 1000. To score these points or higher, you need to use updated study materials such as the official training course and exam dumps from reliable third-party sources. This combo will grant you success during the test.
The new module of Cisco 200-301 consists of the following objectives that you need to master:
- Network Fundamentals: It covers the domains that include switches, routers, cabling, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, as well as UDP;
- IP Connectivity: It includes the areas related to IP routing and OSPFv2;
- IP Services: In this topic, there are several subtopics that include DCHP, NTP, QoS, and SNMP;
- Security Fundamentals: It comes with the topics about wireless security, VPNs, and port security;
- Network Access: It includes VLANs, trunking, and EtherChannel;
- Automation and Programmability: It covers Puppet, REST APIs, JSON, Chef, and SDN.
Please also note that the new 200-301 CCNA exam will cost you $300 and you will have to register for it on Pearson VUE. You will need to have an account on this platform Visit URL Here .
What Are the Benefits of CCNA Certification and Cisco 200-301 Exam?
In this era where there is so much competition, each of us must do something unique for ourselves, and when it comes to hiring, the employers prefer those CVs that feature a badge or two. The certified specialists give a lot more to a company than the non-certified individuals. But what will it give you personally? The following are the benefits of passing the Cisco 200-301 test and earning the CCNA credential:
- If you want to provide a base for your career, then pursuing the CCNA certificate can help fulfill this desire;
- If you succeed in obtaining the CCNA certification, you will be allowed to use the badge on your social media accounts;
- While preparing for the 200-301 exam, you will get the broad knowledge regarding your future requirements, and your concepts will also be clarified Download Here .
Moreover, after passing 200-301 CCNA, the following job opportunities will be available for you:
- Network Engineer;
- Network Administrator;
- Systems Administrator;
- Network Support Technician.
- Download Exams
In a Nutshell
The newly introduced Download Tests is a must-have for those individuals who want to enter the IT sector with their heads held high. It is holding an excellent reputation today and it will continue to do so in the future. For any IT specialist who wants to give his/her career a boom, obtaining a credential from the globally recognized company such as Cisco is a truly life-changing experience.