You might not be able to find CBD popcorn at the grocery store, but it’s easy to make your own. All you need is CBD-infused butter, olive oil, popcorn kernels, and some salt.
Ingredients needed to make CBD popcorn
- CBD oil or isolate to make CBD-infused butter
- popcorn kernels
- olive oil
How to make versatile CBD-butter
Step 1 – Chop two cups of unsalted, unprocessed organic cultured butter.
Step 2 – Bring one cup of water to a boil and add the butter to the pain.
Step 3 – Add some CBD oil or powder, based on your required dosage. I use Crescent Canna’s organic CBD isolate powder.
Step 4 – Turn down the heat as low as possible. Simmer for two hours.
Step 5 – Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes. Then pour into a bowl and allow to cool.
Step 6 – Set the mixture in the refrigerator. Preferably overnight.
We’re making CBD popcorn today, but CBD-infused butter is super versatile. So you can add it to many different kinds of recipes.
A Recipe for Making CBD Popcorn
- Heat some oil in a large pan.
- Place popcorn kernels inside, and cover. Shake the pan.
- Cook popcorn as usual, and stop when there are long pauses between kernels popping.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of your CBD-infused butter in a separate pan.
- Using a spoon, slowly distribute the CBD butter throughout the popcorn. Stir to make sure the popcorn is well covered.
- Add some salt to taste.
CBD-infused butter is a versatile way to add CBD benefits to your diet. Whether you’re looking for pain relief, increased appetite, or an all-around mood boost, this recipe has you covered.
We hope that by providing these general tips and tricks on how to make your own CBD popcorn we’ve empowered you with the insight needed to take control of what goes into your body. The healthiest choice will always be making it yourself!