Everyone has a little Wednesday Addams inside them. The character first appeared in the New Yorker Addams Family cartoon strip, and has since been adapted for television, film and musical. With long dark braids, pale face and spooky demeanor – Wednesday has a special place in the hearts of outsiders all over the world. Her bleak, darkly funny outlook on life is what made the character memorable, so here’s 15 times we could all relate to Wednesday Addams.
15. When she had he priorities straight.
14. When she didn’t know how to react to babies.
13. When she understood the horror of Thanksgiving.
12. When she got straight to the point.
11. When her confidence showed.
10. When she was brutally honest.
9. When she knew how to strike a bargain.
8. When her logic was flawless.
7. When she refused to conform to gender expectations.
6. When she managed to look on the bright(ish) side of life.
5. When she had honest dating advice.
4. When she had high expectations.
3. When she didn’t let inferior mortals put her down.
2. When she had to learn difficult lessons.
1. When she taught maths in her own unique way!